Hi Daniel,

It seems like SVN is broken in the newest version in Fink. I have recently
updated to version 1.6.11-2 from unstable, which Fink compiled itself on my
MacBook Pro, running Mac OS X Snow Leopard and Fink 0.29.12, and dpkg and apt
from my experimental.

I haven't had any problems before, but suddenly now with that new version, SVN
is crashing and corrupting my checkouts (see <http://pastebin.com/RmFVqZYd> for
a log).

After running an apt-get install svn{,15-shlibs}=1.6.9-2, I lost git-svn and
some more temporarily, but I could restore the repository quite easily:

sj...@smbp:~/Projecten/ruwave/svn/trunk/server$ svn up
svn: Working copy '.' locked
svn: run 'svn cleanup' to remove locks (type 'svn help cleanup' for details)
sj...@smbp:~/Projecten/ruwave/svn/trunk/server$ svn cleanup
sj...@smbp:~/Projecten/ruwave/svn/trunk/server$ svn up
At revision 111.

Can you, or anyone else, reproduce this?

Thank you,
Sjors