* Alexander Hansen on Friday, June 03, 2011 at 06:55:00 -0400
> On 6/3/11 6:51 AM, Christian Ebert wrote:
>> I'm using unstable on 10.5.8 and get:
>>
>> $ fink info pdftk | head -n2
>>
>> pdftk-1.44-1: Handy tool for manipulating PDF
>>
>> Did I misunderstand your answer?
>
> Nope.  You're seeing the stable tree version, cf. "fink dumpinfo
> - -finfofile pdftk"

Hm, why doesn't fink prefer the unstable version when I have the
unstable trees in fink.conf?

\black\trash movie         _SAME  TIME  SAME  PLACE_
 --->> http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/stsp.php
\black\trash audio   _ANOTHER  TIME  ANOTHER  PLACE_
--->> http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/atap.html