Am 19.2.2012 um 11:08 schrieb Tomoaki Okayama:

> I'm still not sure about the situation, but I attached
> config.log in my 10.4/ppc, which remained because I ran
> fink -Kkmly --build-as-nobody rebuild imagemagick.

You've obviously read much more about Fink, knowing these options...

The LOG file shows that nothing OpenMP and libgomp related can be found by GCC
4.0, therefore no problem with the build.

I think I also need to understand why the builds can fail! I'll make a new try,
setting GCC to the system defaults, and using -v -H and -Wl,-t to hopefully see
a bit more...

--
Greetings

  Pete

One-Shot Case Study, n.:
        The scientific equivalent of the four-leaf clover, from which it is
concluded all clovers possess four leaves and are sometimes green.