Dear All,

I've updated my laptop to MacOS X 10.7.4 yesterday. Since then, when I do:

fink selfupdate
fink update-all

I get the following answer (after the second call, the first one goes through
okay):

Information about 4756 packages read in 1 seconds.
Can't resolve dependency "xcode (>= 3.1.2)" for package "gcc47-4.7.0-1001" (no
matching packages/versions found)
Exiting with failure.

Of course I didn't remove my Xcode installation with the update. I still have
version 4.3.2 (I believe the newest one) installed under /Applications/.

Anyone know what this is about?

Cheers,
              Attila

 Attila Krasznahorkay  attila.krasznahor...@cern.ch
 New York University      Phone: +41-22-76 77368
 The ATLAS Collaboration     Room: 32-S-A19