On 17/06/12 15:44, Alexander Hansen wrote:
> On 6/17/12 4:16 AM, Hanspeter Niederstrasser wrote:
>> On 06/17/2012 5:25 AM, Martin Costabel wrote:
>>> On 17/06/12 03:41, Hanspeter Niederstrasser wrote:
>>> []

>>> OK, I rebuilt it with UseMaxBuildJobs: false uncommented and compared
>>> with your build log. This time, I do not have libvtkDICOMParser (and a
>>> dozen other dylibs I had in a previous build) on the linker command
>>> line. In fact, my linker line is the same as yours, but it still does
>>> not fail. There is no error message, and the build succeeds. The only

Now it fails for me, too. I give up for the moment, because I don't see
any obvious difference in configuration to when my builds succeeded. I
also will have very little time the next 3 weeks, and time is what is
needed even for a crude fix. It is not immediately clear how to convince
cmake to place that library on the linker line. Another possibility
would be to remove -flat_namespace, but then one needs to test
applications like mayavi2 to see whether it still works. I haven't tried
it with this version, but in the past the -flat_namespace was necessary.

--
Martin