Alex,

I am almost done with octave* on intel 10.6, but for the following

(i)  statistics-oct305              1.1.3-4                Additional
statistics functions for Octave
(i)  statistics-oct324              1.1.3-4                Additional
statistics functions for Octave
(i)  statistics-oct343              1.1.3-4                Additional
statistics functions for Octave
(i)  symbolic-oct324                1.1.0-3                Symbolic toolbox for
Octave

because of Can't resolve dependency "liboctave343-gcc48-dev" for package.

They all have liboctave3??-gcc46. How can I replace them with
liboctave3??-gcc48?

TIA

Dominique