Thank you very much.
That solved the problem.
After this fix I faced the problem/bug already documented in
http://sourceforge.net/p/fink/mailman/message/31727531/
It seems that the fix discussed in the thread has not yet been deployed in the
package so I had to edit by hand the info file....
After that everything went fine.

alessio

On 19/apr/2014, at 12:45, Hanspeter Niederstrasser <f...@snaggledworks.com>
wrote:

> On 4/19/2014 3:53 AM, Alessio Sarti wrote:
>> Dear all.
>> I am trying to install php5 through fink.
>>
>> The installation fails with
>>
>> Configuring SAPI modules
>> checking for AOLserver support... no
>> checking for Apache 1.x module support via DSO through APXS... no
>> checking for Apache 1.x module support... no
>> checking whether to enable Apache charset compatibility option... no
>> checking for Apache 2.0 filter-module support via DSO through APXS... no
>> checking for Apache 2.0 handler-module support via DSO through APXS...
>>
>> Sorry, I cannot run apxs.  Possible reasons follow:
>>
>> 1. Perl is not installed
>> 2. apxs was not found. Try to pass the path using --with-apxs2=/path/to/apxs
>> 3. Apache was not built using --enable-so (the apxs usage page is displayed)
>>
>> The output of /sw/sbin/apxs2 follows:
>>
>> apxs:Error: /sw/bin/apu-1-config not found!.
>
> Do you have libaprutil.0-dev installed?  If not, try installing the package
> libaprutil.0-dev and then try php5 again.  If you already have
> libaprutil.0-dev installed, use the 'fink reinstall libaprutil.0-dev' command
> to make sure all of it's files are present and accounted for.
>
> Hanspeter

Alessio Sarti

"Rispondi... livato" (Da "L'uomo che non capiva troppo", 610, Lillo e Greg)