I finally got fink working on 10.11, but I get errors that fink tells me
scanpackages should fix, but then I get the following scanpackges error:

/sw/bin/apt-get-lockwait -q update
Err http://bindist.finkmirrors.net stable/main Packages
  404 Not Found
Ign http://bindist.finkmirrors.net stable/main Release
Failed to fetch
http://bindist.finkmirrors.net/10.11/dists/stable/main/binary-darwin-x86_64/Packages
  404 Not Found
Reading Package Lists...
Building Dependency Tree...
E: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old ones
used instead.
### execution of /sw/bin/apt-get-lockwait failed, exit code 100
WARNING: Failure while updating indexes.

Is a URL not active, or are my mirror selections too old?

Payam
"...to show compassion for an individual without showing concern for the
structures of society that make him an object of compassion is to be
sentimental rather than loving"
                --William Sloane Coffin