Thanks Jonathan for your link, I had already solve this problem three days
ago. I have learnt python, but when I have to deal with fipy, I need a time
to understand every thing.

Best Wishes

2008/9/8 Jonathan Guyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>
>
> On Sep 5, 2008, at 3:13 PM, franck kalala wrote:
>
>  This the entire error message,
>>
>> Evaluating cappress.py
>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>  File "C:\<string>", line 49, in <module>
>>  File "C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\fipy\terms\sourceTerm.py", line 52,
>> in __init__
>>   CellTerm.__init__(self, coeff = coeff)
>>  File "C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\fipy\terms\cellTerm.py", line 64, in
>> __init__
>>   raise TypeError, "The coefficient must be a CellVariable or a scalar
>> value."
>> TypeError: The coefficient must be a CellVariable or a scalar value.
>>
>
> Section 8.2 of the Python Tutorial that I referred you to last week
> describes Exceptions.
>
>  http://docs.python.org/tut/node10.html#SECTION0010200000000000000000
>
> Starting at the bottom, it tells you what went wrong and then as you go up,
> it tells you the series of calls that caused the problem. In each case, it
> tells you what line number in the code caused the problem and it tries to
> show you the actual code (although that's not always possible).
>
> The closer to the top, the closer you are to the code that you wrote. I
> would start there.
>
>
>
>


-- 
***********************************************
***********************************************
Franck Kalala Mutombo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
African Institut for Mathematical Sciences, Muizenberg Cape Town, South
Africa
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
************************************************
************************************************

Reply via email to