Thanks,
I have an equation of this kind
Latex
$\frac{\partial\phi}{\partial t}-\nabla(\nabla
K(\phi))=\nabla(\phi^{3}\nabla\theta)+q$
How do I represent the first term of the right hand side of this equation?
for I have there phi to the power 3.
Thanks
2008/9/4 Daniel Wheeler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 6:06 PM, franck kalala
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Thankd Jonathan
> >
> > But I have strange results, no plot for phi because it value are very
> huge
> > and negative and a very strange plot for p.
> >
> > I have then open a shell and type this to check
> >
> >
> ((1-phi).getArithmethicFaceValue()*(1-phi).getFaceGrade()).getDivergence()
> >
> > and i got this error message
> >
> > AttributeError: 'binOp' object has no attribute 'getArithmethicFaceValue'
>
> Just a typo. Should be 'getArithmeticFaceValue'.
>
> --
> Daniel Wheeler
>
>
--
***********************************************
***********************************************
Franck Kalala Mutombo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
African Institut for Mathematical Sciences, Muizenberg Cape Town, South
Africa
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
************************************************
************************************************