Hi, I installed FiPy and have encountered a problem trying to run the examples.

lu...@takenoko:~/FiPy-2.1/examples$ python diffusion/mesh1D.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "diffusion/mesh1D.py", line 653, in <module>
    exec(fipy.tests.doctestPlus._getScript())
  File "<string>", line 119, in <module>
  File "/home/lucia/lib/python/fipy/viewers/__init__.py", line 119, in Viewer
    raise ImportError, "No viewers found"
ImportError: No viewers found

I have looked at the file in question (fipy/viewers/__init__.py) and
the problem is that in line 95,

    for ep in pkg_resources.iter_entry_points(group='fipy.viewers',
                                              name=FIPY_VIEWER):

is apparently returning an empty list (iterator?)

I couldn't get further than this because I am not familiar with
pkg_resources and couldn't figure out a way to override it.

The directories of each of the viewer modules exist in the directory
with their respective code and the viewers themselves are installed
(gnuplot, matplotlib and mayavi2).

I don't know how to have FiPy recognize the viewers.

Thanks a lot for your help,
Lucia