Jonathan Guyer <gu...@nist.gov> a écrit :

On Jul 12, 2011, at 10:54 AM, Marc Saudreau wrote:

Whatever the case, when I try to impose a fixed value, the temperature of
faces is not uniform. I guess I should have the same value on all faces I
fixed the temperature ! See the attached jpg file when temperature is fixed
on the lateral surface.

The visualization is of the temperature of the cell centers and so I would expect some fluctuations as the cell centers don't all lie at the same radius. Nonetheless, you seem to have variations of a degree or more on the cells bordering the exterior, which does seem a bit much.

Yes you're right ! I didn't realize that. To see how it goes I would like
to print face temperature using masks defined for imposing boundary conditions
but I don't really understand how I can do that ...

Maybe Wheeler knows if it would be feasible/beneficial to switch to the DiffusionTerm with corrections once a converged solution is obtained with DiffusionTermNoCorrection.

Ok ...

and when the next realease will be available ?

When it's ready? Hopefully not too long, but I really couldn't put a date on it.

Ok ! No problem ...

  Thanks a lot

    Marc