Dear Daniel,
I tried that and the results converge a little but not in a dramatic way.
Do you think I should experiment with my mesh more?
Thank you very much for your time!
Best regards,
J.

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 7:10 PM, Daniel Wheeler <daniel.wheel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 1:19 PM, John Assael <iass...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I have uploaded all the files at:
>> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1wtpic28i8p8o45/AAARJRJn05X4VbvESJrGqL_1a?dl=0
>>

> I got the files. Thanks.
>

>> fipy_tmp.py - is the main script that produces the difference of
>> temperature at the radius of "mat1"
>> mesh_com.msh - the mesh from comsol with average element quality 94%
>> expected_results.txt - and the expected results that I should be getting
>>
>> It is worth mentioning that in my case the time steps differ a little so
>> check the ones every 0.05sec that match.
>>
>> Thank you very much for your help it is deeply appreciated!
>>

> Don't be appreciative just yet. I don't see any obvious issues so there
> isn't much I can suggest. If this is an unstructured (non-orthogonal) mesh
> then Comsol probably has correction terms, which would give a discrepancy.
> Try turning off those terms in Comsol if you can and see if FiPy is closer.
>
> --
> Daniel Wheeler

_/_/_/ John-Alexander M. Assael
_/_/_/ M.Sc. in Computer Science, University of Oxford
_/_/_/ email : iass...@gmail.com
_/_/_/ www   : http://www.johnassael.com