On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 10:01 PM, Raymond Smith <smit...@mit.edu> wrote:

> Hi Jonathan,
>
> I'm about to submit a pull request that changes (hopefully fixes...) the
> analytical solution in the Robin BC example. I'm attaching/pasting
> <https://gist.github.com/raybsmith/4b89f247cf1f056043fa> a Sage
> <http://www.sagemath.org/> script verifying the calculus/algebra done in
> the commit, for your reference. It can be run by calling "sage
> fipy_robin.sage" at the command line. I'm emailing because GitHub didn't
> seem to want to let me attach anything but an image file to the comment.
> Hope it may be helpful.

Raymond,

I don't have sage to run this, but can you explain this a little more. In
your pull request I can't see the difference between the old and new
analytical solutions when compared with the numerical solution. Is the
difference quite subtle or is it that there is no difference for this set
of parameters or equation and for a more general equation or parameters we
would see a difference? I'd like the test to reflect the change in some way
if possible. Have a test that failed for the old wrong solution and passed
for your new solution.

Thanks,

Daniel

--