Hi Fabien,

I looked over your problem and I haven't been able to debug it. I
tried various combinations of constraints and I'm not sure why it's
becoming nonphysical (dT >1 or dT < -1). It would require getting into
the code and looking at the numbers in the offending cells.

One thing that worries me is that the equations don't have pressure or
the continuity equation, which seems strange. I would be rather
suspicious of this set of equations because there is no strong
coupling between the x and z momentum and also because there they are
pure convection without diffusion, which requires special schemes to
solve correctly and which FiPy doesn't handle very well.

Cheers,

Daniel

--
Daniel Wheeler