Hi Jon,

I tried to fix the the value of +v and -v on the right and left by the
following code (for the Robin boundary condition)

(RobinCoeff * g*n).divergence
       - fp.ImplicitSourceTerm(coeff=(RobinCoeff).divergence, var=phi)

and I also added

-fp.ImplicitSourceTerm(coeff=(RobinCoeff).divergence, var=dphi)

for the Robin condition ford phi. The code is in

https://bit.ly/3cTWlye

However, the code gave me run time error.  Do you know if there is anything
wrong with the code? Your insight into the problem will be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Yuranan