Although I have always been a very obscure, minor player in the gun
control/Second Amendment debate, when I first found "Gun Crazy" I was hoping
to get a tongue lashing.  Unfortunately, the author cruelly ignored me, and
my hopes were crushed.  I didn't even get in an obscure footnote.  However,
the article is not a complete waste.  It did provide an answer for
conspiracy theorists about who was the ultimate cause of the Oswald
assassination of Pres. Kennedy.  I bet you can't guess! J

Ray

P.S.  Eugene, I promise to get serious in the next post.