By way of analogy-- the GCA 68 requires licensed dealers to comply with all
"published ordinances" of their State and (I believe) locality. The definitions
section (921, I think) defines those to be ordinances that the Secretary finds
are relevant to the firearms trade and publishes in a booklet issued to dealers.
    Once had a case where ATF agents didn't know about the definitions section
and raided a dealer, and seized his entire inventory, for violation of a city's
business license ordinance -- which wasn't in the dealers' book.