The quote below pops up in the anti-control literature every once in a
while.  I have been unable to track it down to a trustworthy source.  Is
there such a source or is this another "myth" created by warriors in the
culture wars?  Please advise.

"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to permit the
conquered Eastern peoples to have arms. History teaches that all conquerors
who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own
downfall by doing so."

-Adolf Hitler, 1942

Thanks,

Ray Kessler