One aspect of the con law on firearm regulations I have not explored is if
there is a compelling interest in reducing suicides (assuming that some
regulation or another actually prevents them). I know this is an objective
of some pro-control organizations who have teamed up with the warriors from
the 2nd hand smoke crusaders.

Has anyone tackled this topic? I would like to read into it.

In that arena, if anyone can toss me a copy of the following study, I would
appreciate it:

http://ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/pdf/10.2105/AJPH.2016.303650

Guy Smith

 <mailto:g...@gunfacts.info> g...@gunfacts.info