I have request it.  Takes about a week to get stuff from the med school
library.

Professor Joseph Olson, J.D.(*Honors,* Duke), Ll.M (Florida)
            Office   651-695-7674|
Hamline University School of Law (Emeritus)
                 Fax:       651-290-6426
Mitchell-Hamline School of Law (Emeritus & Adjunct)                   ***
NEW ***  *Cell      612-499-6822*
jol...@hamline.edu <jol...@hamliine.edu> [primary] *or*
joe.ol...@mitchellhamline.edu [secondary]