Hi, Dam!

Can you comment something about this issue:
http://tracker.firebirdsql.org/browse/CORE-3637

Telling true I'm surprised. Why is that port needed at all?
May be there is a real park of old 68k machines? Wikipedia mentions that
68k-based architecture based CPUs are used in embedded systems, but
apache+php+firebird - is not it too much for embedded device? We had
that port in FB1, but later cleaned it up. And I see no reasons to
return to it. Did not drop as "Won't fix" only because it came from
Debian :)

Alex.