What a sensitive matter! :-)

Ok, let's use TxnNumber or TraNumber; should I define it in JRD? As I see,
this definition will be only useful for JRD, unless some of you insist that
I put it in fb_types.h.

Second, following the same reasoning, should I rename StreamType to
StreamNumber, too? For historical inertia, I tend to use TSomething, but
since we don't follow that convention, I preferred StreamType to TStream and
I don't like full uppercase for types.

C.