Ok, I would like to create a type. If
typedef ULONG TxnType;
is too awkward, suggest something better.

Second, is the transaction type something exclusive to JRD? If yes, it can
be defined in Jrd; if not, it will have to be defined in fb_types.h because
I don't want to deal with circular dependencies.

C.