> "That said, I'm NOT against the idea in general"
>
> as it should obviously be wiped out sooner rather than later. But this is
> exactly the case when my personal humble opinion conflicts with the
> management one. But let's hear other opinions as well, I'm not a dictator ;-)
>

> Dmitry

I think we should keep dialect 1 at any cost!
And I'd also like to see a FB3 version for  ZX81.

Poul Dige

PS. Both statements are jokes :)
Lets move forward, FB3 will be a great time to get rid of previous "sins"! As
FB2.5 works great, it will not harm anyone to make FB3 a basis for future
demands instead of a crippled version only due to  backwards compatibility. If
it makes the code base simpler, our coders will be more efficient - and
probably happier - too!