All,

I see only two choices good enough for considering:

a) Release 2.1.5.18497 and 2.5.2.26540 (suffixed with "Security Update
1"), don't mark it as a separate release but replace the binaries with
the new version (like we did for the "bad" builds in the past).

The question here is whether we need to publish the fixed v2.0.7 as
well. It's discontinued but present on our website home page.

b) Defer the security patch till 2.1.6 and 2.5.3 but try releasing them
earlier than scheduled originally. IMO, this is easier to do with v2.5.3
which is currently scheduled for Q2 and already has enough bugfixes than
for v2.1.6 that is expected to appear in late summer and still counts
only 11 bugfixes.