On 15/03/13 19:38, Doug Chamberlin wrote:
> Ok, I'll bite. What is LO?

LibreOffice. The replacement for OpenOffice. They want to replace the
current Java-based database, and they'd like to use Firebird to do it.
I'm not sure their ideas are feasible, though ...

What is feasible is to configure their front end to use Firebird as a
back end, which is number 3 on my todo list. Number 1 is to learn C++
and coding for LO, number 2 is write the MySQL driver, and number 3
write the Firebird driver (no disrepect, it's just the way things
happened...)

Cheers,
Wol