Ah, so you defer architecture to anybody who posts a ticket?

Or are you just trying to evade responsibility for a badly thought out and
rude post?

I wouldn't mind discussing architecture if you weren't so eager to declare
something as "completely wrong" without having even a passing familiarity
with the question at hand.

The DPB structure, like all of the original structures, with a structure
version number.  I note that after 30 years, it is still at 1.  If it were
so horribly "everything wrong" as you suggest, I'm surprised then you -- or
anyone else with your deep insights -- have bump the version and designed
something that meets your high standards.  Now, I'm not saying it is
perfect, but is has survived 30 years as is, and their is ample room for
extension.

But then, a ticket may prove me wrong.

--
Jim Starkey