On 5/31/2015 5:33 AM, Dimitry Sibiryakov wrote:
> 31.05.2015 9:17, Mark Rotteveel wrote:
>>
>> The problem is probably that there is still an active transaction at
>> that point, where before it was already committed or rolled back.
>     Prepared statements are not bound to a transaction, they (and I believe
> their existence
> locks) exists till explicitly unprepared/freed or connection ends.

By design, compiled BLR blocks can have any number of instantiations;
BLR runtime data is expressed in the compiled statement as an offset
into an impure area that is part of the statement instantiation.  I
don't remember if we ever got around to caching compiled statements for
cross connection use, but that was part of the design and implementation.