On 11/18/2015 09:11 PM, Leyne, Sean wrote:
>>>   How should it be retrieved by the client?
>>     No way. If someone ask for it, new item can be added to
>> isc_get_database_info().
> Should be added as virtual column of RDB$Database table

I suppose Dmitry wanted to use uuid (except other) as an ID of crypt
key. Being placed in a table uuid is useless from this POV - to access
table it's data to be decrypted.

But Iagree, from all other aspects placing databases ID in RDB$Database
table is better. For example it's stored encrypted.
May be we should not mix database ID and crypt key ID?
Add right now crypt key ID, leaving database ID (if really needed) for
next version?