Em 24/03/2017 11:15, Vlad Khorsun escreveu:
> 24.03.2017 15:58, Adriano dos Santos Fernandes пишет:
>> Em 23/03/2017 20:29, Mark Rotteveel escreveu:
>>

>>> actual
>>>
>>>           ID DESCR                            F1
>>> ============ ================================ ================
>>>            1 No F1 field                      XYZ
>>>            2 F1 field, default XYZ            XYZ
>>>            3 F1 field, default ABC            ABC
>>>

>> PostgreSQL: tested now - same behaviour
>>
>> Oracle: AFAIR tested in the past - same behaviour
>
>    It have no sense to compare Firebird with DBMS which do implicit update
> when altering default value.

It have no sense to guess about others internal behaviours.

We are talking here about an *user behaviour*.

Well, actually seems we do not known why you started this topic mixing
implementation details with users behaviour.

It seems you're talking about something in your brain that clashes with
the actual user behaviour and we don't know what is.

Adriano