24.03.2017 16:31, Adriano dos Santos Fernandes wrote:

> Or better, increase the record format count, which seems as a stupid limit.

   It is really better. Are you have smart idea ?

>>> You mean, that behaviour that a default uses CURRENT_TIME and every time
>>> you select it you see a different value?
>>
>>    You should know that default value for CURRENT_TIME (or any other allowed)
>> expression will be value of that expression evaluated at the DDL statement
>> run time.
>>

> You should known how bad this worked before the change that fixed it
> with the current behaviour.

   The change is good in this aspect and at least very questionable in another
one.

> BTW, don't mix implementation details with expected results, please,
> this is wasting time.

   This "implementation details" is too important to ignore it. Or do you prefer
to waste time updating table every time non-nullable column with default value
is added ?

> Correct result is priority, and current implementation detail does it
> very well

   So far we have no agreement on what is "correct result". Current
implementation
changed well known old behaviour not claiming it as a bug. I'd say it looks like
a bug itself.

Regards,
Vlad