19.04.2017 14:03, Dimitry Sibiryakov wrote:
> 19.04.2017 12:57, Vlad Khorsun wrote:
>>     Sean speak about *read* consistency within few transactions\connections
>> to the same
>> database. No more, no less.
>
>     Ok. What advantages can have derived transactions over array DML +
> asynchronous queries
> which are more versatile?

   I can't evaluate something not defined. Specify "array DML + asynchronous
queries" and,
probably, we will have the subject to speak about.

Vlad

PS If i understand Sean correctly, he going to read data by few connectins in
parallel.
I think, it could work. Also, i guess, it shoudl be possible to use same "array
DML +
asynchronous queries" from parallel connections too