On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 22:45:30 +0100, Lionel Elie Mamane <lio...@mamane.lu> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 03, 2018 at 06:57:21AM +0100, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
>
> Thanks everybody for your help. I see my idea was not realistic. After
> sleeping on it, I realised I could reengineer some part of LibreOffice
> to make this unnecessary, and fix other bugs than the one I was
> chasing at the same time.

        Just for information: in Delphi : is also usually used to denote
beginning of named parameter (in data access components). Also for
Firebird. To pass : to database, it must be duplicated. That would mean,
that in EXECUTE BLOCK internal parameters would be written ::PARAMNAME.

--
Virgo Pärna
virgo.pa...@mail.ee