23.05.2018 12:58, Dmitry Yemanov wrote:
23.05.2018 12:39, Vlad Khorsun wrote:

   What useful could such trigger do?

I suppose - the most of the thing that users do on CONNECT (init some context variables, for example) and DISCONNECT (free some resources).

Wouldn't it make sense to call ON DISCONNECT triggers when the connection is released into the pool and ON CONNECT triggers when the connection gets reused from the pool?

  Connection pool and actual connection could be at different processes and\or
different
hosts. Probably, we could fire DISCONNECT and CONNECT triggers as part of
execution of
ALTER CONNECTION RESET statement ? Some way to detect real action (RESET or
[DIS]CONNECT)
will be good to have, in this case.

Regards,
Vlad