Hello,

I'm trying to build Firebird 2.5 with msvc14 (Visual Studio 2015, Version
14.0.25420.1) but I'm running into issues.
I don't know if this is the correct Mailing-List to ask this question,
hopefully you can help me (-:

I have the Prerequisites (Visual Studio and sed) installed. make_icu.bat works
without problems, but running make_boot.bat throws errors with btyacc and
missing lib files.

firebird\gen\x64\btyacc: 11 shift/reduce conflicts, 5 reduce/reduce conflicts.
YYTABLESIZE: 71249
Building BLR Table
A compiler error occurred.

5>LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file
'C:\Users\bseeleib\Desktop\firebird\temp\x64\Release\dsql_server_classic\dsql_server_classic.lib'

Do I need to Build Firebird 2.5 with an older Version of msvc?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards

Bastian Seeleib