On 12.06.2019 19:57, Adriano dos Santos Fernandes wrote:
On 12/06/2019 13:33, Gabor Boros wrote:
Hi All,

I try to make and test "my own" build with Debian 10. First with
default settings, just execute "autogen.sh", "make" and "make install"
without any modification. At the last step I got the next problem:

Firebird 3.0.5.33140-0.amd64 Installation

Press Enter to start installation or ^C to abort
Extracting install data
Please enter new password for SYSDBA user: masterkey
/usr/local/firebird/bin/gsec: error while loading shared libraries:
libfbclient.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

Probably a problem with libtommath absence or wrong version.

Definitely not it. This is own build, it will not complete without dev tommath package. Sooner of all something went wrong with creation of symbolic link to libfbclient from /usr/lib.