On 14.06.2019 12:37, Gabor Boros wrote:
2019. 06. 13. 10:51 keltezéssel, Paul Beach írta:
b, is the installer creating it?

I see some difference between the two install.sh files. The trivial /opt/firebird vs /usr/local/firebird and two times "if [ "yes" = "yes" ]" vs "if [ "no" = "yes" ]". What is this "if" thing? I hope it's a joke only. Why not clear and human readable/understandable "if"s used?

It's a check for variables that were substituted at configure step. Not too beautiful but definitely can't cause issues with not found fbclient.