18.06.2020 13:33, Dimitry Sibiryakov wrote:

18.06.2020 12:12, Karol Bieniaszewski wrote:
In my humble opinion this discussion is usless.

Yes. But someone has too much free time because of the pandemy and this someone want to command others to do a lot of pointless work.

Given that our documentation do not use term "slave" in the replication context (and usage of "master" is also limited, I usually prefer "origin" over "master"), I fail to see "lot of pointless work" at all.