02.02.2021 11:31, Alex Peshkoff via Firebird-devel wrote:
I'm unsure what to do with FB4. We used to publish 32-bit binaries for beta & rc - i.e. looks like they should be in release too but I see no other reason why should they be in release...

In contrast to 32->64 porting, maintaining of 32 build for generally 64 bits sources requires next to no effort. The only issue is int128 which in Firebird is done by external library anyway. We can provide only x86_64 official release package but snapshots/CI artefact can be freely available for 32 bits as well.

--
  WBR, SD.