On 28/04/2021 08:13, Jiří Činčura wrote:
>> Looks like it's what Jiri wants.
>>
>> It has special support for cursors and its internals record sources.
>
> It's not probably what I want, because my focus is on processing the trace
> file for kind of later/offline/post-mortem analysis.
>
> But anyway, where I can read more?

Data is saved in persistent table.

It's consolidated by per statement run. I mean:

1) If you have a procedure that has a loop that executes a cursor-based
statement three times, that will be consolidated in the persisted data
and you can't know times of first, second and third loop run separately.

2) But if your procedure is run two times, you have separate persisted
data for each run.

https://github.com/FirebirdSQL/firebird/blob/work/profiler/doc/sql.extensions/README.profiler.md

Adriano