28.04.2021 13:26, Jiří Činčura wrote:
    There is no "separate" statements at the engine inside PSQL.
Whole SP\trigger text is a single statement.

Not good for me. :)

    Probably we could find some solution if you describe the issue you going
to solve using trace.

Basically normal performance tracing. A SP takes for example 100ms. And there
are 3 updates inside. One update takes 98ms, the remaining two 1ms each. I want
to obviously focus on the 98ms one.

  Understand. There was old idea to add some kind of "tracepoints" to the PSQL.
Such a tracepoints could be implemented as an internal function(s) and allows
to notify Trace Manager about tracepoint passing. Corresponding trace event
could
contain tracepoint id (name), timestamp and probably some more profiling info.
User than could "instrument" PSQL code by adding tracepoints at required places.

Regards,
Vlad