On 09-05-2021 17:45, Dmitry Yemanov wrote:
09.05.2021 18:25, Roman Simakov wrote:

I don't remember why I did so but maybe it's better to allow drop sql
security for any object type and remove the wrong statement at all.

What is the point in dropping, if AFAIU the legacy (lacking sql security) mode is actually the same as "definer"?

For triggers, dropping makes sense because that means they inherit the property from their table. For other types, it doesn't make much sense to me (I was surprised that RDB$SQL_SECURITY in the metadata tables was nullable and defaults to NULL).

Mark Rotteveel