17.05.2021 12:19, Mark Rotteveel wrote:

This is an impossible configuration: you're defining two sets of configuration for `C:\R\DB\ORIGINAL.FDB`. You should have only one entry for a database in databases.conf.

Correct.

I'm not sure if the first or the last one wins, but based on your comments, it seems to be the first.

Yes, the first wins. I'm wondering, however, wouldn't it be better to raise an error for multiple configurations detected for the current database? Or maybe just log a warning and keep using the first entry.