On 17-05-2021 11:33, Dmitry Yemanov wrote:
Yes, the first wins. I'm wondering, however, wouldn't it be better to raise an error for multiple configurations detected for the current database? Or maybe just log a warning and keep using the first entry.

I'm on the fence, it's a configuration error that might break certain expectations, so it should probably be really "in your face" to avoid questions like this.

On the other hand, such an error could hurt database availability in a production environment by - for example - a copy/paste config error, in which case a warning in the log is more 'friendly', but might go unnoticed.

Mark Rotteveel