On 16/07/2021 05:50, Alex Peshkoff via Firebird-devel wrote:
> On 7/15/21 10:56 PM, Dimitry Sibiryakov wrote:
>> 15.07.2021 21:34, Adriano dos Santos Fernandes wrote:
>>> Comments?
>>
>>   I see no point in the new interface.
>
> Not new iface, just extension of old one.

Just a new const as in normal circumstances it's not required to
preserve BLR data in memory.

> The only problem is that longterm we have plan to remove BLR support at
> all but taking into an account that this are very long plans adding
> info/trace for BLR OK for me.

It still will have some internal information that can be displayed, as
parse trees.

This will be a service documented as being direct tied to internals and
any one using/depending on it should have to be prepared to rework after
major releases.

Adriano