Alex Peshkoff via Firebird-devel wrote 13.09.2021 9:39:

Yes, that should be fixed. If one builds FB with native __int128 it fails on unaligned data access. But changing alignment requirement to 16 bytes is not enough - appears some buffers are not aligned at 16-bit cause FB fails exactly in the same place. I'm going to fix all that when have time. BTW, DecFloat(34) is also 16-bit object and I'm afraid that in a case of PPC build (it has HW support of decfloats) this will cause same problems.

Do you have an idea how to workaround backward compatibility problem after that fix?

--
  WBR, SD.