On 9/16/21 1:00 PM, Dimitry Sibiryakov wrote:
Alex Peshkoff via Firebird-devel wrote 16.09.2021 11:52:
First of all it's good to know what places are affected. Do not want to try to guess them.

  ODS

The most strightforward solution for FB5 is new major ODS. For FB4 I see only one solution - use emulation libraries.

and MessageBuffer

In new version we can easily change MessageBuffer format. The main issue is old user's binaries - probably to support them we will need some tricks in remote redirector & copy/in/out in dsql.cpp.

at least. Record is an internal thing and can be ignored.