Adriano dos Santos Fernandes wrote 16.09.2021 21:43:
And it should happen if you called it before de constructors. Or it was
not done in this way?

  I didn't call it at all. Firebird engine did it for me.

Are there any published test? Did it was compiled with c++11?

  Look at whole thread:

https://sourceforge.net/p/firebird/mailman/firebird-devel/thread/ade0081f-1e9d-bc5d-44ba-055e7aa06071%40ibphoenix.com/#msg37320024

When library was unloaded, atexit of it was called in correct moment and
atexit of executable also was called in correct moment when the
executable exit.

Unfortunately atexit of executable is called after atexit of the library causing the executable to call the routine(s) from the library with already destructed globals.

--
  WBR, SD.