On 2022. 02. 02. 13:46, Adriano dos Santos Fernandes wrote:
It depends you are talking about client library only or also server
and command line tools.

I guess you are talking about client library only, so it must be
zlib.

I'm mainly interested in providing the same things windows.php.net
provides, so you are correct on that.

I'm not sure how useful the server and command-line tools are in this
context. I would assume that the server needs deeper integration with
the system and expects to be in a certain path or expects some other
things in certain paths, and the command-line tools are just support
utilities for the server. This is just my assumption, so correct me if
I'm wrong.

I'm not sure what the Conan Center Index policy is on such things.

The answer to this question would affect the name of the recipe used to
package the project. If it's just the client and it's fine to not
package the server and CLI tools, then I think fbclient would be fine as
a name.